Saturday 26 July 2008

Mahogany Tipp-Topp Highchair with Plaid Pad

I have found something interesting on Amazon. Some of you might not ever heard about this before. This is Mahogany Tipp-Topp Highchair with Plaid Pad which is quite cheap on Amazon. So, I have to say "it's a big BARGAINNNNNNN"
If you don't buy it, you will regret later. hehe.
I have some information copied from Amazon( I hope they will not accuse me about license on this information)

Mahogany Tipp-Topp Highchair with Plaid Pad

There is some information from the distributor to specify this product.

Kettler Mahogany Tipp-Topp Highchair with Plaid Pad: 19.5 in. x 18 in. x 34 in. Features of the Tipp-Topp High Chair include: - Solid Beechwood - Crotch strap & seat belt - 100% washable cotton padding - Supports up to 150lbs. - Dimensions: 19.5 x 18 x 34 inches

Here it is, some specification for Mahogany Tipp-Topp Highchair with Plaid Pad.

    I hope you will be happy with this product. Thanks cartooniverse.co.uk or zemaserver.com to provide us this information.

    Tags : Categories

    No comments: