Saturday 19 July 2008

Kiddi-O Fold 'N Ride Tricycle (Pink)

Kiddi-O Fold 'N Ride Tricycle (Pink) is one of the most popular products on Amazon. Therefore, I can say that "it's good and worth your money". Alright, this is some information I can find for you.

Kiddi-O Fold 'N Ride Tricycle (Pink)

  • Push guide bar included
  • Rear tipping bucket included
  • For ages 18 months and up"
  • Revolutionary and user-friendly Click n' Go¿ Safety-Fold
  • 4 position adjustable seat to grow with your child

There is some information from the distributor to specify this product.

Kettler Kettrike Fold -n- Ride - Pink&Pushbar

Here it is, some specification for Kiddi-O Fold 'N Ride Tricycle (Pink).
  • Batteries Included : 0
  • Binding : Toy
  • Label : Kettler
  • Manufacturer : Kettler
  • Manufacturer Maximum Age : 60 months
  • Manufacturer Minimum Age : 18 months
  • Maximum Weight Recommendation : 10000 hundredths-pounds
  • Model : 8120-499
  • Publisher : Kettler
  • Studio : Kettler
  • Click here to view more description

Here it is, some specification for Kiddi-O Fold 'N Ride Tricycle (Pink).

Firstly, this isn't a Kettler tricycle, don't let the "Kiddi-O by Kettler" labeling on the site mislead you like it did me. It is by Kiddi-O by Chicco. My complaints about the tricycle are primarily that it doesn't have a safety belt and the push bar doesn't steer the trike. You basically have to lift the front wheel to turn it.



The wheels are plastic, not rubber. It is a very colorful trike and my son does enjoy it. However, if you are looking for a trike with rubber wheels and with the added features of a safety belt and steerable rod, then you need to spend another $60 or more on a Kettler. For the price this one is okay I suppose.
I bought the proper Kettler's for my grandsons and they LOVE them. I thought at my house I could get this cheaper one. Not worth the money; buy the better one. This one doesn't have locking steering, or the the peddles that work or not depending on the skill level. I am going to try to return it.



Please don't make the same mistake.
We used to have one of the nicer Kettler trike with the push bar and rubber tires and loved it. Unfortunately we loaned it to friends that moved out of state with it, so when our youngest needed a trike we went shopping. I couldn't justify another expensize trike this last time, so we bought this one. What a mistake. The cheap plastic wheels don't turn easily at all. One barely turns period. The push bar is too short to be ergonomic either. I'm 5'7" and have to stoop to push it. I wish we had gone ahead and spent the extra money on a good quality trike.

    As usual, we have to thank zemaserver for helping us looking for this information.

    Tags : Tricycles , Tricycles , Boys , Girls , Tricycles , Tricycles , Boys , Girls , Unisex

    No comments: